Certificate in Mobile Marketing
Introduction to the programme
Marketers, Business Owners, Branding & PR Professionals Need to Capitalize on the fastest growing media with Mobile Marketing
40% of smartphones visitors will leave a site if it is non-mobile optimized.
There are more than 550,000 apps in iTunes.
Yet most businessesdon't have a mobile app to connect with their customers.
More than 75% of Businesses today do not have a complete Mobile Marketing Solution. They are NOT mobile ready. Yet, the trend today is that more people in the world own a mobile device compared to a toothbrush and the media landscape is rapidly changing with the rise of smartphone users. In just over 3 years, over 20 billion apps have been downloaded between iPhone and Android devices.
|By 2014, mobile internet will take over desktop internet and even now, it is a fact that people will search for information on their mobile in times of need.
Yet it is alarming that businesses are not embracing this media as fast as they should. Businesses will need to plan forward when it comes to reaching out to their customers. Today, most people do not read newspapers. They get their news on iPhones, iPads, Android Phones and laptops. So if businesses continue to market only on traditional media, they will not be able to reach their prospects anymore. Their customers will want to find them on their smartphones, failing which they will go to the competitors!
“These are overwhelmingly positive numbers. They are so compelling that if business owners do not have a smartphone app strategy in place right now they are in danger of being left behind by their competitors.”
8th May, 2012
|Now with the rise of smartphones and mobile app, the landscape is going through major changes and corporations will need to understand how these technology and media changes affect the way they communicate, promote, market or run their business.
As marketers, we need to enhance ourselves with knowledge and tools related to these innovative marketing technologies so that we can help businesses to increase net profits without increasing marketing budgets. And to assist organisations to leverage on SoLoMo Tools in particular Mobile Marketing to enhance communication and networking process internally and externally.
The program provides a well-researched and complete 3-day high impact learning opportunity with project assignment to achieve the following learning objectives.
On completion of this course, participants would be able to:
- Identify the target audience of the organization’s products & services
- Implement marketing reengineering and outline the overt benefit, reason to believe and dramatic difference of the organization’s products and services
- Understand the framework and components of a SoLoMo (Social, Local, Mobile) driven marketing system
- Understand what is mobile marketing, in particularly MOBILE APP marketing, and its landscape
- Understanding the audience and how they engage via mobile phones
- What are the different components of mobile marketing and how to leverage on them for business objectives?
- What are the characteristics of successful mobile marketing campaigns and the top mobile apps and some case studies
- Design a mobile marketing blueprint
- Getting started and how to implement your mobile marketing plan
- Evaluate the return on investment of mobile marketing
Participants will learn not just the WHY and the WHAT but most importantly, they learn HOW to use Mobile Marketing to stay ahead of their competitors.
They will get STEP-BY-STEP action plan to DESIGN, BUILD, OPERATE and MAINTAIN a mobile driven marketing funnel to:
- Find and connect with your right audiences,
- Create compelling communications that will attract strong interest and attention,
- Establish credibility and trust with prospects
- PREsell their prospects about their products and services to increase conversion rates.
Participants can take up to 3-6 months to complete the programme depending on how fast you can complete your LIVE mobile marketing campaign/assignment.
Overview of the Structure:
- Phase 1 – Training
- 3-day face-to-face practical and interactive workshop
- Phase 2 – Coaching
- 3 monthly group coaching sessions/ clinics (skype/face-2-face)
- Phase 3 – Practical & Assignments
- 1 main project submission on a LIVE mobile marketing project
|1.||Module 1 – Introduction to SoLoMo and Mobile Marketing|
|2.||Module 2 – Marketing Reengineering & Marketing Physics
|3.||Module 3 – Framework & Landscape of SoLoMo Marketing
|4.||Module 4 – Mobile Marketing - Understanding the Audience
|5.||Module 5 – Mobile Marketing Components & Considerations
|6.||Module 6 – Mobile Marketing Strategies & Conversions
|7.||Module 7 - Mobile App Marketing & Strategies
|8.||Module 8 - Mobile App Development
|9.||Module 9 - Getting Started/ Implementation
|10.||Module 10 – Return on Investment of Mobile Marketing|
The instruction process is structured based on accelerated learning concepts and application. The activity-based learning process includes a cross spectrum of, individual discussions, simulations, and resource feedback. The workshop sessions are enriched by audio-visual materials and experiential group dynamics to reinforce learning. The feedbacks have always echoed one common conclusion: Never a dull moment.
Who Should Attend?
This course is targeted at:
- Business Development Manager concerned with exploiting new business opportunities through contacts found on mobile media
- Marketing Manager (Marketing Communications) concerned with the development of message to be used on mobile media to communicate to the market
- Marketing Manager (Product Marketing) concerned with using mobile media to generate solution awareness, differentiation and demand.
- Product Manager concerned with using mobile media to as an informal customer support channel to provide technical expertise when delivering a particular product or service to the market
- PR & Branding Professionals on exploiting this new mobile media for branding and public relations activities
- Business Owners, CEOs who need to have overview and understanding of this new media and how it will impact your business.
Participants should have experience in at least developing and planning sales and marketing activities on other traditional media platforms.
Willy Lim was a Singapore Government Public Service Commission Scholar, graduated from National University of Singapore with a Masters Degree in Computer Science. He served in the defence industry as a business consultant in the area of operations research. Despite his high salary and excellent employment benefits, he aspired to be an entrepreneur and strike out on his own.
Shortly after the dot-com bust in 2001, he started his direct marketing business in the midst of a recession. He made a bold decision to break his bond, repaid the Singapore government S$30,000 in liquidated damages and committed to his direct marketing business full-time.
He started his direct marketing business in Singapore and rapidly expanded to Malaysia in 2002. In 2003, Willy Lim ventured into Xiamen, FuJian Province of China. By incorporating a system driven business model using the NPQ Marketing Strategy to expand his business, he has built significant businesses in Singapore, Malaysia and China. In one occasion, he built and trained a FMCG sales team from zero to over USD 200,000 of monthly revenue in less than 6 months. Willy Lim has since trained more than 10,000 direct marketing sales representatives for a New York Stock Exchange public listed company in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods industry.
A Certified Professional Trainer from the International Professional Managers Association (IPMA), UK and a veteran direct marketer with a computer science background, Willy founded NetProfitQuest with the mission of assisting business owners to attract more clients, convert more sales and generate more referrals through Marketing Reengineering, Social Media Marketing & Business Coaching. Together with co-founder of NPQ Mr. K C See, he developed the first “Certificate in Social Media Marketing” in Asia.
Willy is a well sought after speaker in the area of social media marketing. He was an invited speaker at “Marketing in Social Age” hosted by Microsoft Singapore, “Social Media Marketing 2010” organized by Marcus Evans Conferences and “The Internet Show 2010” organized by Terrapinn, among many others, to share his experience and ideas on social media marketing with marketers and C-level executives.
Willy is also a celebrity columnist with Asia’s fastest growing business magazine, the “SME & Entrepreneurship Magazine”. His monthly column “Social Media Marketing with Willy Lim” provides invaluable insights for SME business owners to learn about marketing on the new media.
K C See is a Coach, Trainer and a Business Consultant. A Chartered Accountant and Chartered Secretary, also holds a Certificate in Direct Marketing from the Australian Direct Marketing Association. K C had his initial training as an auditor in Ernst & Whinney, an international accounting firm before embarking on a career in accounting in various organizations.
In 1984, K C started his own consulting organization, the Quest Group and has since taken the organization into 6 Asian cities.
In 1989, he went into publishing and launched the Women at Work magazine which was at that time the only English business magazine for working women in Asia. In 1994 he met Robert Kiyosaki and worked with him promoting Robert’s program in Asia. He was acknowledged in two of Robert’s book including, “Rich Dad, Poor Dad”. In 1997 KC started MasteryAsia, a mentorship organization that is dedicated to helping individuals achieve financial independence through education and coaching. One of the MasteryAsia’s community: the Money Mastery community has over 7,000 members in 22 different countries working together to create wealth through multiple sources of income and achieving their life’s passion.
He wrote five books, one of which was translated to five languages. His bestseller is “Leveraging Time to create Wealth” and the latest is his management book, “Quest for Excellence: An Asian Executive guide to personal performance, productivity and profits”. K.C himself is featured in the book, “The S-Files- a Compilation of 20 Successful Malaysians”.
K C was popular with his column in a newspaper The Star entitled “Quality through People”. He is a regular contributor to business magazines and has been interviewed on radios and televisions in the region including Channel News Asia. He did a series of Positive Business Minutes for Singapore’s News Radio 93.8FM.
In 1999, K.C. started an e-learning portal, which went to 25 countries in a year and won second prize at the 2001 E-symposium, Singapore in a contest that was managed by Accenture (formerly known as Andersen Consulting),Cisco Systems, Compaq, EMC, i2 Technologies and Microsoft.
For Enquiries, Please Contact:
Quest Digital Marketing Institute
(A division of Quest Learning Sdn Bhd)
Quest Learning Sdn Bhd
9-5, Jalan 8/146,
Bandar Tasik Selatan,
57000 Sungai Besi,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel: +603-9059 6218
Fax: +603-9059 5908
The Certified Professional Trainers (CPT) Programme
12 months of on–the–job training, coaching and co–teaching opportunities
Upon completion of the CPT Programme, each participant will be awarded the status of Certified Professional Trainer from the International Professional Managers Association, United Kingdom.
This powerful mentorship programme teaches you to:
Part One:The CPT Core Programme
Part Two:The CPT Business Programme
The Business programme has two components:
|Note: Every participant will be required to, either individually or as a team, carry out at least one project which involves selling and marketing a training program|
Part Three:The CPT Mentorship Programme
Mentor and Master Trainer
Read more at Certified Professional Trainer Online
Certified Financial Coach
This course is a 9–month MENTORSHIP programme with international certification from theInternational Professional Managers Association and Institute of Business Coaches (IBC).
It consists of 8 phases:
All applicants will go through an interview before confirmation. Please note that the Certified Financial Coach in this programme is not considered qualified under the local country Financial Planner/ Financial Adviser Act where the student may still need to sit for the necessary examinations and qualifications required by the local regulator.
It is compulsory to complete all the above 8 phases before being certified.
Who Should Be Certified
Financial advisers, insurance advisers, accountants, investment advisers and anybody currently employed in the financial services sector and who is looking to developing a platform and competency to educate others financially.
Programme Structure Process Flow
Financial Coaching Part 1:Positioning & Marketing Financial Advice
This 2–day workshop is led by one of the most successful coach/trainer in Asia. This is a highly practical and hands–on intensive programme that will impart essential skills and knowledge that will help position yourself as CERTIFIED FINANCIAL COACH. You will also learn how to build and market your financial coaching business successfully.
Unit 2: Financial Coaching –Profiling
Unit 3: Marketing Coaching Services
Unit 4: Maintaining the Financial Coaching Business
The Financial Mapping Process
This 2–day course will include 4 sessions, based on a case study of a real client, designed to cover:
Session 1: Profiling
Session 2: Financial Gap Analysis
Session 3: Discussion Leading to Financial Strategy
Session 4: Making it Happen
Session 5: Continuing Influence
Financial Coaching Part 2: Building Influential Relationships
This is a powerful 2–day workshop led by one of the most successful coach/trainer in Asia. This is a highly practical and hands–on intensive programme that will impart essential skills to enhance your position as the Financial Coach to your client.
Financial Optimisation Strategies Part 1 – Income Planning
This is a powerful 2–day workshop on how you can discover financial strategies that you can use with your client and learn how to design customised strategies for them. You will also learn about your money personality.
Financial Optimisation Strategies Part 2 –Efficient Use of Financial Resources
This is a 2–day course that is focussed on real case studies.
Learn how to think outside the box!
There are a total of 3 work–based and experiential practical assignments where you have to practise “live” what you have learned.
Assignment A: You will be provided with a potential client and will be required to take the client through the financial coaching process.
Assignment B: You will be required to secure a potential client who is not a relative or close associate and will be required to take the client through the financial coaching process.
For both the above assignments, the client will be required to undertake an exit interview following the presentation of the financial plan. You will be assessed on your performance on the basis of this exit interview. Your presentation plan will also be assessed for this purpose and you will have to submit a written report on the assignments.
Assignment C: You will be required to carry out a group briefing and coaching session with a group of not less than 10 participants. The topic will be “From Sales Based Advice to Advice Based Sales – A Paradigm Shift”. You will be evaluated based on the responses of the group being coached. You will also be tested based on your evaluation skills and your ability to influence people. This session may be video–taped by the organiser for the purpose of evaluation and certification.
Group Coaching Sessions
There will be separate group coaching sessions in between the assignments, in groups of 6–7 participants and you will have to attend 3 group coaching sessions (with one assigned Group Coach).
You can also get individual coaching and mentoring through email or telephone. You can access to the Mentors and Coaches in the respective specialised areas through any of the modes mentioned throughout the 9–month mentorship programme.
Appendix: Biodata of panel of speakers and coaches
Adj. Prof. Wes McMaster,CFP
Wes built his own financial planning business and ran it for 16 years. He has been the CEO of a number of large national financial planning businesses and he was Chairman of the Financial Planning Association of Australia for two years. During his period as a director of the FPA, he contributed to much of the thinking that has now emerged in the Financial Services Reform Act governing financial advice in Australia.
Prof. McMaster’s present role is that he is a Director of his own consulting business, McMaster Securities Pty Ltd. He is providing business planning and strategic advice on distribution as well as the establishment and positioning of financial services businesses. He is also advising institutions and individual businesses on acquisitions and mergers. His principal clients are financial institutions, accounting groups and financial planning businesses.
He is also providing consulting and training services in South East Asia through his company, McMaster & Tin Pte Ltd based in Singapore. He and his partner have been recently engaged in writing and delivering training courses in financial planning to private bankers in financial institutions. He is also sought after as a speaker on directions in financial planning in the region.
Wes is consulted on business issues in financial advice businesses ranging from brand name institutions to financial planning practices. He has also developed a reputation among the leading law firms as an expert in rules governing financial advice.
Wes is also a Director of The Money Managers Ltd in Melbourne as well as Adjunct Professor of Financial Planning at RMIT University.
Christina Tin, CFPCM, M.Bus (Finance), B.Bus (Financial Planning)
Christina has built an outstanding career in financial services. Her in-depth knowledge in financial planning enables her to successfully advise and help clients preserve and grow their wealth.
Christina is involved in consulting and development of financial planning business and organising and conducting financial planning training. She also holds the responsibility to promote professionalism in the financial services industry in her capacity as Co-Founder of the Financial Practitioners Association for Graduates Singapore (FPAGS).
Christina actively shares her wealth of practical financial experience with working professionals in the banking and insurance industry as well as undergraduates where she lectures regularly at Singapore Institute of Management (SIM). The courses that Christina conducts include Bachelor of Business in Accountancy, Bachelor of Business in Financial Planning and Bachelor of Business in Economics and Finance and the Certified Financial Planner Programme.
Christina is a Certified Financial Planner. She also has a Master of Business degree in Finance from the University of Technology Sydney in Australia and a Bachelor of Business degree in Financial Planning from RMIT University in Australia.
International Trainer, Speaker, Author and Coach
Mr. KC See founded MasteryAsia, a global mentoring organisation that is dedicated to helping individuals achieve financial independence through education and mentorship. With over 5000 graduates throughout Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Indonesia and other countries, the Money Mastery Mentorship programme has inspired and helped thousands to create wealth and multiple sources of income using coaching, training and a e-support system. Every three months up to 200 people from 6 different countries would travel to where he lives to spend three days with him at his renowned Money Mastery Bootcamp.
K.C. See is also the Founder of the Quest Group, a group of companies involved in HRD training and OD consulting, publishing, elearning and information technology with offices in Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Jakarta, Shanghai and Bangkok.
KC is a Public Accountant and Chartered Secretary, and he also holds a Marketing qualification from Australia. He wrote four books, including the bestseller “Leveraging Time to create Wealth” and his latest is “Quest for Excellence: An Asian Executive guide to personal performance, productivity and profits”. He has worked with Robert Kiyosaki and is acknowledged in two of Robert’s book including, “Rich Dad, Poor Dad”.
K.C. is a powerful speaker and trainer, having trained & mentored over 50,000 people over the last 18 years. He has been invited to many countries to speak at various conferences including Korea where he spoke at the International Internet Marketing Conference, Hong Kong where he was the keynote speaker for the Asian IT Venture Capital Forum and Australia where he addressed the National CPA conference. He is a regular contributor to business magazines and has been interviewed on radios and televisions in the region including Channel News Asia. He did a series of Positive Business Minutes for Singapore’s News Radio 93.8FM and the Money Wise series for the Money Tree Programme, TV Malaysia.
Certificate in Training (CIT) Programme
Introduction to the Programme
The Certificate in Training (CIT) Course is a comprehensive skill development programme providing the necessary competencies and resources required for a rewarding profession as a Trainer.
This is not a typical train-the-trainer course as aside from teaching participants to be great trainers by learning how to conduct training at a high energy level with powerful results. It uses creative training techniques which provide you an opportunity to practice what you have learned and perfect that in “mock-up” sessions before going into real practice. It also comes with on-the-job assignment.
This course is designed for intended practitioners only and is meant for people who want to immediately be able to make significant transformations as a Trainer. It would also be a very good foundation for anyone who has certain expertise but no prior training experience.
It’s highly practical and intensive, covering 5 modules with 4 practical class assignments and 1 on-the-job assignment.
CIT is certified and validated by International Professional Managers Association (IPMA), UK, a professional body providing qualifying examination scheme to enable successful candidates to earn a practicing license and the certified status. Their range of qualifying examinations in Management have been benchmarked by The National Recognition Information Centre (NARIC), an agency of the UK Department of Education and Science, as equivalent to National Qualification Framework (NQF) Level 6 which is equated to a degree as awarded by a UK University.
By the end of this programme participants will be able to:
- Conduct training programmes that are exciting and of high energy level using creative training techniques.
- Select appropriate participative training methods to achieve specific training and development objectives.
- Create a super-learning environment, one that is supportive and participative.
- Carry out training needs analysis at organization, group and individual level.
- Plan and design powerful, participative training sessions.
- Brief and debrief trainees to ensure the successful execution and conclusion of each training activity.
- Handle sensitive issues, which can develop while conducting training.
- Encourage self-development in their trainees.
- Core Programme – This 40-hour (2 weekends) intensive programme covers the latest in training techniques where participants not only LEARN but put into PRACTICE what they have been taught. This is done through a wide range of highly interactive exercises and practice sessions as well as super-learning methods and experiential techniques.
Some of the powerful areas covered in the programme:-
- 9 different Powerful Openings and 8 Ice Breakers you can use
- 11 ways to deal with nervousness and stage fright
- How to Present Powerfully
- Structuring your Training/Presentations - 6 different structures
- Training Styles and Facilitation Techniques
- Use of Creative Training Techniques to Increase Participation and Learning:
- Games and Experiential Learning, Buzz and Hum Group, Questioning Techniques, Case Studies, Action Planning, Process Review Techniques.
- Handling Questions, Briefing and Debriefing Skills, Feedback Techniques, Music and Environment setting
- Super-learning Training Techniques-speeding up the training intake
- How to motivate the Learners and maintain a high level of energy and participation- the 16 strategies
- How to give Instructions Powerfully – the 6 step process
- Practical Assignments – 4 very practical class assignments, 3 of which will be video-recorded for participant’s future reference and evaluation. All these assignments will be conducted in mock-up sessions participated by fellow course mates and will be facilitated. Participants can expect critical assessment of and by everyone involved in the class. This is to help them improve on your training skills before you go “live”.
- On-the-job Assignment – There will be 1 on-the-job assignment where upon returning to work, you will have to provide us with one real training assignment (either you obtain on your own or by your organization) in which you required to send the video recording to us to evaluate your performance and provide feedback and improvement via tele-coaching.
- Evening Classes – There will be additional classes held in the evenings or over the weekends covering the following areas like Training Needs Analysis and Personal Image & Branding.
- Community Portal and Support – Access to our unique and latest community portal where participants will also have continuous learning and networking opportunities through the monthly Alumni meetings.
Upon completion of all the above and meeting the standards, participant will receive the “CERTIFICATE IN TRAINING” awarded by International Professional Managers Association (IPMA), UK.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who wish to embark on training as a career or who are already an existing trainer within an organization who wishes to be a greater trainer and learn the latest training techniques, enhance your training effectiveness and credibility as a trainer.
Anyone who may have plans in the future to venture into the training profession either by your own initiatives or as a career development plan by your organisation.
All applicants may have to go through a personal interview prior acceptance to the programme.
From this programme, graduates will obtain a Certificate in Training awarded by IPMA, UK which will set you apart from other trainers and thus help provide better opportunities for career enhancement or enhances your credibility as a certified trainer.
Quest has a large faculty of competent and proficient consultants and coaches in this area.
Mentor and Master Trainer
Mr K.C. See is the Founder of the QUEST Group, a group of companies involved in publishing, training, consulting, e–learning and mentorship, with operations in five countries. He is a Chartered Accountant and Chartered Secretary, and holds a marketing qualification from Australia.
A powerful speaker and trainer, he has trained and mentored over 75,000 people since 1984. K.C. has helped numerous organizations in Asia improve their performance, productivity and profits. He is highly sought after as a consultant in the areas of strategic planning and change management. His many clients include multinationals such as Citibank, Motorola, Sony, Siemens, Hewlett Packard, Compaq, Merck and British Airways. As a professional trainer, he held the record of earning a training revenue of USD$95,000 over a weekend.
K.C. is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, UK. He has written four books, one of which has been translated into two languages. He was also featured in the book, The S–File: Profiles of 20 successful Malaysians.
For Enquiries, Please Contact:
Quest Learning Sdn Bhd
9-5, Jalan 8/146 Bandar Tasik Selatan,
57000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel: +603-9059 6218
Fax: +603-9059 6248
Certified Professional Coach
Certificate in Social Media (Marketing)
Social Media (CSM)
Introduction to the programme
Social media is fast gaining popularity and is in many ways are more influential than traditional media. The role of offline traditional media such as newspapers, TV, radio, SMS broadcast and business networking, is being rapidly replaced by their online social media equivalents such as Blogs, Youtube, Podcasts, Twitter and Facebook.
The low-cost, wide reach, ease-of-use and speed to implementation of these social media platforms, level the playing field for businesses to reach huge numbers of prospects effectively, something that usually would be prohibitively costly for many SMEs to do using traditional media. For SME owners, it’s really about leveraging on all these online social media platforms to improve branding, PR and marketing for their business.
NetProfitQuest provides MNCs, GLCs, Self-Employed Professionals, SMEs and other corporations or professional bodies with alternative marketing channels, to create additional revenue without increasing the cost per sale OR increasing marketing budget.
We deliver the World’s FIRST and ONLY 1-on-1 professional business consultancy program, that provides a proven Marketing Re-engineering Process, delivers an effective Social Media driven Marketing System, and empowers clients through Business Coaching.
Our stringently selected and tri-disciplinary trained NPQ Business Coaches will assist our clients in performing NPQ Marketing Reengineering and implementing the Net Profit MarketingTM System to attract more clients, close more sales and generate more referrals.
Certificate in Social Media (Marketing)
The Certificate in Social Media (CSM) is a "Do-It-Yourself" program for participants who have internal implementation capabilities.
The participant attends a 2+2 days (total 4 days) hands-on NPQ Application Workshop, followed by 3 post-workshop clinics and then 3 group coaching sessions, to perform marketing re-engineering and learn the framework & tactical implementation of a social media-driven marketing system.
Phase ONE: Training (2+2 Days NPQ Application Workshop, 3 Post-Workshop Clinics)
Phase 1A is a 2-Day Planning Process of the NPQ Application Workshop. Participants will learn how to derive marketing strategy, perform marketing physics and understand marketing mathematics.
Participants will also be guided through the process of research and brainstorm to develop a site content blueprint for a high-traffic website. After this Phase 1A, there will be a 2-week break to allow the participants to complete the development of the site content blueprint before returning for Phase 1B.
Phase 1B is a 2-Day Practical Session of the NPQ Application Workshop. Participants will learn the technical know-how of building a high traffic content hub based on the site content blueprint. Participants will then setup and optimize various social media platforms to extend the reach of the content hub, participate in conversations and build communities on these social networks.
Phase 1C consists of 3 Post-Workshop Clinics, each 3 hours in the evening, to assist participants in implementing the knowledge they learned in the workshop into their businesses.
After completion of Phase One, there will be 3 group coaching sessions, facilitated by a certified NPQ Business Coach, to coach & monitor the implementation of marketing reengineering and social media driven marketing system into the participant’s business.
Phase THREE: Assignment (1 Project Assignment & 1 Practical Project)
In the final phase of this program, there will be 1 project assignment and also 1 practical project based on applying the social media system provided. Outcome of this project is a social media presence in all major platforms and a high traffic content hub with 31 pages of online content.
Participants who have completed all THREE phases of the program will be eligible to be awarded the "Certificate in Social Media" by International Professional Managers Association (IPMA), UK.
Detailed Course Content
|What Some NPQ Clients Have to Say|
|Click on the Picture below to Watch the Video|
"I feel that the key of success in the future is on distribution development, and new media are playing a very important role in getting to your customer. NPQ gives me the realization that there is a whole new world going on beyond what we are experiencing outside these four walls, and that’s more and more influential in the way people decide and buy products & services. I believe all industries that are looking for non-traditional ways of distribution can benefit from NPQ."
Hugo van Vledder
|Past Participants of NPQ Workshops|
Certificate in Social Media (Public Relations)
Social Media (PUBLIC RELATIONS)
-A 6-9 months certification course-
Introduction to the programme
In these turbulent times, we need to forget the old rules of PR and Marketing. The new rule is to use online contents and social media tools to reach our clients directly. We need to learn how to use these social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter etc to engage with our target market and how it can eventually increase our business net profit.
These social media platforms are one of the best ways to engage our customers in a meaningful conversation …and are also one of the most cost effective way to do viral marketing and targeted marketing, especially so in tough economic times like now.
People today are tired of being bombarded by one-way monologue mass advertising. It is not enough to just use traditional media to reach and connect with our target market…THE OLD RULES HAVE CHANGED!
Web 2.0 tools have empowered our customers with an online voice and they want us to hear it! They want information, they want to be able to make choices based on what they learn or find out from our site, they want a dialogue with us and other consumers.
So smart Marketers, PR and Brand Consultants, Entrepreneurs and Business Owners would want to learn how to engage with customers in a dialogue and let them fall in love again with their products, services and brand…or be left behind forever!
They must Learn How to Develop A Social Media Blueprint to Engage with their Target Market & Build a Marketing Funnel that Attracts Targeted Traffic and Convert Them into Paying Customers Using Social Media Marketing!
Some of the things they will learn from the programme includes:
- What are the challenges of modern marketing?
They will learn not just the WHY and the WHAT but most importantly, HOW they can use social media to stay ahead of their competitors. They will get step-by-step action plan to structure, setup, integrate and implement a social media driven marketing or public relation funnel to:
1. Find and connect with the right audiences,
Participants can take upto 9 months to complete the programme and or as early as 6 months depending on how fast they can complete the practical assignment in order to be
Students can opt either one of these tracks:
1) Certificate in Social Media (Marketing) or
There are 3 phases:
Phase 1) Training (upto 52 hours of face-to-face training)
- 1-day workshop on Marketing Physics OR Public Relations Essentials
Phase 2) Coaching (upto 10 hours of personal coaching)
- 3 group coaching
Phase 3) Assignment
- 1 project assignment on either Marketing or Public Relations (submission of plan)
Who Should Attend?
Detailed programme contents for the 4 days Application Workshop (Marketing track)
Certificate in Business Management(ICT Entrepreneurship)
International Professional Managers Association, UK
Introduction to the Programme
Telecommunication is the fastest and widest growing business today. One significant growth is the invent of technology that enables such communication via internet services, using cable and wireless forms that allow us to access internet anytime and anywhere for sourcing of information and/or for communication. The increased in demand makes it the most sought after business in this millennium. The Government is encouraging more players in this sector to boost telecommunication entrepreneurship in the country, and to further research on how to maximise use of such technologies for other applications.
There is huge potential for entrepreneurs to embark on a business in the telecommunication industry and we can help them jump-start their business with this Certificate in Business Management, specialising in ICT Entrepreneurship.
This course is ideal for anyone who is required to run, manage and grow a business in the telecommunication industry.
By the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Acquire strategic tips to run or fine tune a new or existing business.
- Fundamentals to start own business, including examining business opportunities, exploring markets and the fundamentals of consumer behaviour
- Skills to cultivate business structures and develop business plans for increased profitability and understand legal requirements for the business.
The course consists of 9 modules, can be conducted on part time basis and take up to 6 months to complete.
Overview of the structure:
- Phase 1 – Training
54 hours face-to-face interactive workshops
- Phase 2 – Practical & Assignments
1 practical assignment and 1 project presentation based on real life project implementation in the business they are in and this will be assessed and approved in order to be qualified for the Certificate.
- Identifying Opportunities in the Telecommunication: Understand the opportunity of telecommunication industry and the market potential so as to build confident venturing into the industry.
- Business Setup and Legal Requirements: Introduction to business structure, procedures for incorporation of a business, regulations and legal, etc.
- Business Planning and Financing: Tools for writing an effective business plan and to acquire the know-how to raising funds.
- Financial Management: Familiarise accounting and financial concepts that is fundamental in the financial management of any organisation’s survival and viability.
- Promoting and Marketing the Business: Utilise proven templates for promoting and marketing their telecommunication business.
- Using Internet to Market the Business: Learn how to use internet as a medium to promote their business.
- Selling Skills and Setting a Sales System: Selling principles for effective selling skills and develop sales system for the organisation.
- Managing Customer Service: Provide fundamentals for customer service excellence that will win customers and retain them.
- Recruiting, Managing Staff and Motivating for Performance: Fundamental for recruiting the right staff force, setting standards for performance, manage, motivate and reward them.
Who Should Attend?
This course is available to anyone who is either presently in the telecommunication industry or anyone aspire to start own business in the industry. It’s designed specifically for:
- Employees who are currently working in the telecommunication industry for someone else and want to gain a certification in business management that helps them to move up in their career path and get promoted to be a manager.
- Entrepreneurs who own or manage their own telecommunication business and want to train their existing managers to learn to manage the business for them.
- Those who are retrenched workers or planning their job transition and have interest and passion for the telecommunication industry or even planning to start their own business in this area.
- Anyone who is keen to explore in the telecommunication market.
This programme is administered by Quest with the help of a team comprising of International Business and Management Professionals. This adds value to students as they will be able to tap on the collective experiences and knowledge of a wide range of dedicated professionals. The faculty will include Working Industry Practitioners where relevant.
For Enquiries, Please Contact: Quest Learning Sdn Bhd
9-5, Jalan 8/146 Bandar Tasik Selatan,
57000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel: +603-9059 6218
Fax: +603-9059 6248
Certificate in Business Management(Beauty & Wellness)
Module & Outline
Module 1 : Identifying Opportunities in the Beauty & Wellness area
- Understand the revolution of the industry
- Highlight and trends
- Why beauty and wellness is booming
- Important Characteristics in Products or Services
- Making Your Fortune in Beauty and wellness.
- Physical Distribution vs Intellectual Distribution
- Positioning yourself
Module 2 : Business Setup and Legal Requirements
- Making the decision
- Attributes of an entrepreneur
- Choosing the appropriate business structure
Module 3 : Financial Management
- Introduction to accounting & finance
- Understanding financial statement
- Analysing financial statements
- Budgeting for business
- Managing working capital
Module 4 : Business Planning and Financing
- Business plan outline
- Statement of purpose - executive summary
- The organization plan
- The marketing plan
- Financial documents
- Getting funding for business
Module 5 : Recruiting, Managing Staff and Motivating for Performance
- Understanding the need for a system
- How to ensure that you hire the right staff
- Obligations of the employer when new staff is at work
- Managing staff
- Motivating staff for performance
Module 6 : Managing Customer Service
- What is Quality Customer Service?
- Understanding Customers' Need
- Identify the "Moment of Truth" of in your organization
- Customer Service Scenario
- Service Outcome and Process
- Our Service Process and Potential Service Gaps
- Identify Customer's Needs - Using Appropriate Communication Styles
- Service Recovery - Know What You Can Do and Limitation
Module 7 : Promoting and Marketing the Business
- Marketing strategies
- Marketing physics
- Marketing mathematics
Module 8 : Selling Skills and Setting a Sales System
- Learn the sales process and understand why customers buy your products and services
- Leveraged selling help to improve productivity by focusing on areas that produce the most results
- Planning a good sales and incentive system that motivate your staff
- Use the Sales Mountain to address the challenges faced in the steps of the sales process
- Learn to handle objections and ask for referrals
1 project presentation to be done after completed the classes. You are to sell your promotion or marketing plan to your management (using the template learned in class). You may be required to present this LIVE or RECORDED. Limit your presentation time to maximum 20 minutes.